NPK, NP, ANP, DAP, MAP, CAN, SSP Compound fertilizer making machine小鸟棋牌
Compound fertilizer production line is widely applied to produce compound fertilizer and the capacity ranges from 5000-200,000 tons/year. It can granulate NPK, NP, ANP, DAP, MAP, CAN, SSP and other materials into compound fertilizer particles in one processing line. This equipment can specially used for manufacturing compound fertilizers with different concentrations and types, such as organic fertilizers, inorganic fertilizers, biological fertilizers and magnetic fertilizers, etc. It is mainly used for producing spherical particles with a diameter ranging from 1mm to 3mm.
The process technology of N-P-K fertilizers is advanced and reliable. According to the compatibility and cross ability of the three raw materials, N-P-K compound fertilizer in different percentage composition can be manufactured applicable for different requirements of soils and crops.
1. Firstly, the raw materials are put into mixer in strict accordance with the technical requirements of each raw material quantity. Then the conveying belt sends the materials to crushing machine.
2. Then, the crusher machine smashes lump materials into small ones that the fineness meets the required for granulation. Then the conveying belt sends the materials to rotary drum granulator machine.
3. During granulating, there is a water pump to offer gas and makes fertilizer particles forming easily. The solid fertilizer powder after granulating will rise by the rotation of the cylinder and scroll down under the effect of gravity. At the same time, according to the raw material quantity, add a certain proportion adhesives for granulation. After several times repetition of the same rotation, fertilizer materials gradually form. Next the conveying belt sends the materials to rotary drum drying machine and cooling machine.
4. There are also draught fans to supply hot air and cold air to drying machine and cooling machine respectively. After drying and cooling is screening process. the coating machine can beautify the materials and keep the effect of the finished product .
5. In the process of screening, the qualified materials can be sent to packaging machine by bucket elevator, while others are conveyed back to crusher or granulator to be re-processed.
The whole compound fertilizer machinery in the fertilizer production line includes the following machines: Automatic batching machine -> Fertilizer mixing machine -> Fertilizer crushing machine -> Rotary drum granulator -> Rotary drum drying machine -> Rotary drum cooling machine -> Rotary screening machine -> Rotary drum coating machine -> Automatic packaging machine and other accessories.
1. Equipped with advanced fertilizer manufacturing technique, this fertilizer production line can finish fertilizer granulation in one process.
2. Adopts advanced rotary drum granulator, granulating ratio is up to 90%, high intensity of granules,
3. The inner cylinder body adopts high quality rubber plate lining structure which prevents the raw material from sticking on the plate.
4. Wide adaptability of raw materials, suitable for compound fertilizer, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, fodder and so on.
5. High-quality, stable performance, anti-corrosion and wear-resistant materials components, abrasion proof, low energy consumption, long service lifespan, easy maintenance and operation, etc.
6. High efficiency and economic returns, and the small part of feeding back material can be granulated again.
7. Adjustable capacity according to customers’ requirements.
To produce high nitrogen compound fertilizer, one important equipment is needed in the granulating process: the spraying system. The melting tank melt the urea and then spray the melted liquid into the granulating machine so that it will mix with powder phosphate fertilizer, potash fertilizer and other nitrogen fertilizer. Then with the help of the granulator, the liquid and other raw materials will be mixed and granulated. This production technology is used to produce compound fertilizer or complex fertilizer with high nitrogen content from 25%-45%.